Anyone Interested in RPing?I'm looking for someone that would be interested in RPing for quite awhile.. I made a new character specifically for RPing with..and I'm completely in love with her.Anyone Interested in RPing? by Sheepieh
The only issues are ;
1. I don't have a name for her, nor a bio, or anything other than what she looks like.
2. I don't have a partner to RP with. I submitted to a few groups trying to branch out and find some people to RP with, but everyone wants to RP males.. in most of those groups and I'm not really into the M/M or F/F type of RP's.
3. The types of RP's that I'm into are the ones where all the good characters or taken, or no one really wants to deal with me, trying to struggle and come up with something that could either be an awesome character, or a really pretty... shitty one. Lmfao
4. People that always ask me to RP with, are usually really awesome at first, but then they either lose interest or they just stop talking to me all, in all.
5. Please don't ever God-Mode my characters... It is our RP.. not your RP.. and
Lucinda of the Hidden World - Chapter ThreeBy the time he reached the Ancient Ones office a few minutes later, Roman was still grinning like an idiot. He sighs wistfully, turning and knocking heavily on the door.Lucinda of the Hidden World - Chapter Three by inSYNCinSANITY
“Yes Roman” came the loud response, signalling him to enter. He opens the door and steps inside, tossing the bag of flour into the floor.
The Vampire looks up from his work, a feathered quill poised over a pile of parchment, and eyes the sack of sour flour with a mixture of curiosity and disgust. He then shifts his gaze to the Warlock standing smugly in the doorway with a questioning look.
“I have a plan to find your attacker” Roman says before he had the chance to voice his inquiry. He walks up to the desk, confident that under the circumstances that he would be allowed to perform the intricate ritual.
“And what are you proposing?” he asks with a cautious smile. He places the quill deliberately down on the table and leans back in his chair awaiting the response.
“A ritual to i
Lucinda of the Hidden World - Chapter TwoI roamed casually around the market place, totally at ease and it a rather good mood; having already stored my new book and cane away, I was pretty sure both of them would fetch a rather handsome price, not that I have any intention of selling them. I grin slyly and quickly snatch an apple from the fruit stall, without anyone seeming to notice, I take a big bite and keep walking.Lucinda of the Hidden World - Chapter Two by inSYNCinSANITY
My heart jumps in my throat and I spin towards to voice; relief washing over me when I see a young tattooed man being grabbed by the merchant. I place my hand gently over my heart and wait for it to slow.
“You still owe me ten pence”
“This flour is degraded and is damp; mold has already started to grow. It’s not worth any more than what I’ve paid you”
“I don’t care how crappy you think it is! That’s high quality stuff, now either pay for it or move on!” I chuckle, going to walk passed them.
“Excuse me, miss” The ma
|More Journal Entries|